"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us, He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
President Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I just want to say that I just love my cute husband and children! They are the loves of my life and I am very blessed to have such a wonderful family. Happy Valentine's Day! I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Oh...and make sure you tell your sweethearts you love them!

2 comments:

Rob and Tammy said...

Happy snowy Valentine's Day to you too!

Rob and Tammy said...

You have been tagged. Go to my blog to see the rules! Love ya!!!