OK, I was going to do better this year with keeping up on my blog entries, but in my defense, our family has been battling sinus infections and the stomach flu for the past month! I do not have too many things that I absolutely hate, but the stomach flu is one of them. I felt like I was going to die! Unfortunately, for Jared and I, we had it at the same time, and so Tanner was left to fend for himself! The Wii was our babysitter last Saturday as we both lied in bed unable to move. Poor Tanner! He was so sweet and offered to take care of us both, because he knew how we felt. (Tanner had just finished recovering from a week of the stomach flu.)
Congrats to those of you out there who have not caught this nasty round of the flu. I would not wish this stomach flu on my worst enemy! I guess we all have to experience sickness to be thankful when we are well and happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment