Wow! I can't believe that the last time I posted was Valentine's Day! I am just a little behind......Oops!
Today I saw that my vegetable garden is GROWING! Yea! I love being able to see the wonderful food growing from such tiny seeds. I especially love the part when we get to EAT the food from the garden. I am not very patient for that part.
Speaking of growth, our son Tanner is growing too fast! He is 5 years old but has a big heart and intelligence of an 8 or 9 year old. Anyway, I went home sick from work today because of a bad migraine (which I only get about twice a year...unlike Jared who gets one biweekly). I brought Tanner home with me after resting at my mom's house for several hours. When we got home Tanner wanted to make me some toast to help me feel better, and then proceeded to tell me if I kept that down, then I could have some FRENCH TOAST! Wow. (He has sure picked up on the bland foods...working up to more tasty foods.) After I ate his toast, he gave me a hug and told me he hoped that I would feel better. Those moments of pure Christlike love from a child definitely are "fruits" of long hours trying teach them to love as Christ did. I love you Tanner!
1 comment:
Oh no.....I'm so sorry you were sick. How are you feeling today? You're little Tanner is quite a guy. What an absolute sweetheart. And so so happy for your little garden! Yay! I'm impatient too. One day....
Post a Comment