"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us, He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
President Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, March 21, 2010

36 weeks and counting....

I know that I might be a little too excited about this pregnancy countdown, but I am so thrilled that I only have 3 more weeks (and one day) before my c-section! I really love being pregnant, but I am READY to see what this little girl looks like! Jared thinks she will be blond like Tanner was...and I think she will have lots of dark hair like our Rylee. Either way, I am soooooo excited to meet this precious little person!

4 comments:

Rob and Tammy said...

I am excxited to meet her too. Please keep us posted!!!

oneHeidifamily said...

Oh that is so exciting!! Good luck with the rest of your adventure before she comes...and then after!!

Brandy J. said...

We are super excited too. We'll be checking back for pictures after she is born!!

Sara and Company said...

I for one am just too excited!!! I can hardly wait!!!!