"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us, He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
President Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, July 25, 2008

Blogging...

Well, here we go! I am trying out this new "blogging phenomenon." Tanner is so excited about this, that he wanted to name the blog "FUN" and post all of his pictures on it right away! That didn't exactly happen, but we hope to have some pictures on it soon!

3 comments:

The Grant Family said...

Hey Darla! I found your blog when you commented on Trent's blog. I'm fairly new to blogs too, and it's been a lot of fun! Look forward to seeing more from you. :)

Tamsen said...

Hi Darla--Just found you through Stephanie... Welcome to the blogging world. Warning: it's a little addicting. Love, Tamsen

Mrs. Whitney's Classroom said...

Hi Darla,
I also found you through Stephanie, she is a great resource to finding other people's blogs! Can't wait to see some pictures! Simone