For the past year, Tanner has wanted to go on a hike, but every time we tried to plan it, something would happen! FINALLY on Saturday, we made it to the Grotto in Payson. It is about a 15 minute hike up to a waterfall with many tree trunks laid down to cross. Tanner had granola bars, licorice, and his camera in tow for this L O N G hike. We had a great time as a family, and Tanner thought pretty highly of himself for making it so far. We asked him if he could handle even a L O N G E R hike next time, and he seemed ready for the challenge!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE Tanner and I miss you at work!
I can only imagine that Tanner is planning how to go on a longer hike next time...I can just see him having his thinking cap on in full gear!!!
Post a Comment