"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us, He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
President Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Change is Good...Right??

I am experimenting with different templates for our blog. I am trying to make it as pretty as all of my friends! I am not very fast nor intelligent with these kinds of things, so you will have to bear with me as I find the latest and greatest in the blogging world! As soon as I get it as I want it, I promise to be much more dilligent in updating often. Keep checking back!

2 comments:

Sara and Company said...

Ooooohh....I like! Miss you guys!

Brandy J. said...

Your background is really pretty. We're checking back...ready for more posts! :)